Thursday, January 19, 2012

Less Jiggle on my Thighs!

YAY! After just 1 week at the gym and healthy eating (every day), I have noticed significantly less jiggle on my inner thighs, and 1kg down on the scales. WIN!

I have been doing heavy weights every day, one day legs, the next day upper body + between 10-30min of HIIT each day depending on my energy levels.

Here are some things I have been eating this week that have been QUICK and substantial, as well as LOTS OF WATER continuously throughout every day.

Corn Thins topped with home made curried egg & parsley

Corn thins with avocado & cottage cheese (or cottage cheese & pepper)

Seasoned grilled chicken breast with brown rice & steamed broccoli

Sweet potato & garlic mash with marinated grilled steak & zuchini

Scrambled egg with tuna, garlic & corn

Wholemeal mini pancakes with banana & blueberries
(I made this on the weekend, it was delicious, but small portion only)

Oats cooked with water & blueberries - and a 1/2 teaspoon of honey

Also have been having a protein shake after each gym session,
1 scoop of protein with water & ice in a shaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment