Sunday, January 6, 2013

Soft Boiled Gourmet Eggs breakfast recipe - gluten free

This was amazing and also so pretty to look at. Decided I wants my egg soft boiled this morning, accompanied by some fried chilli, garlic, red onion, fresh coriander & silverside (which I never actually buy or use but we had some leftover in the fridge). You could use bacon / ham / chicken / beans.. Whatever..

For the perfect soft boiled egg - bring water to the boil and add your eggs, time at exactly 4 minutes then remove from heat and drain boiling water. Add cold water and some ice cubes to the saucepan to cool the eggs and leave to cool down while u prepare the rest of the meal.

I fried up the rest of the stuff in some rice bran oil and then served with some avocado slices and once the egg was peeled and sliced open (half way to let the yolk out) I added some black pepper and spring onions / eschallots to garnish.

Serve with toast or gluten free bread if you like, I'd already had a fresh made fruit juice before this so didn't need it.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment